Tuesday, November 18, 2008

have to brag about a new chair

I have had back issues for years. A recent stint to physical therapy for a knee injury made me re-realize the chronic nature of back problems. It became apparent that my armless, non-reclining attractive but un-supportive office chair needed replacing. Being the green minded and fiscally conservative person I am, I turned to the used office chair market.... Craigslist.
After some test sitting, I settled on the Humanscale Liberty chair. So far I LOVE it! What a fabulous purchase. I can't say enough about the supportive, yet light weight and dynamic feel of this chair, I am hooked!
A good chair really can improve your efficiency and your overall posture and back health so think about improving your sitting situation if you are experiencing back pain!

No comments: